Konig & Meyer 29376 konferenssystem basstation typ 3
K&M doesn't only make stable stands for mobile equipment, they also produce great items for fixed installations!
The meeting-room system by K&M is the perfect way of creating a neat, uniform system that has all you need for a good debate or excellent meeting. The base table stations allow for a perfect and discreet setup on any location. The stations come with different XLR connectors, switches (on/off or push-to-talk) and indicator LEDs.
This version has no switches or LEDs (as you oftentimes don't need them during simpler meetings or when only a few people are talking), which is a great cost saver. However, this base station does feature two XLR connectors, one on the top for a gooseneck microphone or microphone cable and one on the back as an output for the mixer.
- Maximal frekvens inte tillämpligt
- Minimal frekvens inte tillämpligt
- Typ installation mikrofon basstation till svanhalsmikrofon
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 700 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 14,0 x 14,0 x 5,0 cm
- base station type 3
- perfect for boardrooms or broadcast environments
- endless possibilities
- comes in several versions
- features a 3-pin XLR on the top
- features a 3-pin XLR on the back
- without switches or buttons
- suitable for gooseneck microphones
- great as a plug-in point for microphones
- diameter base: 130 mm
- base height: 35 mm
- weight: 0.48 kg