Konig & Meyer 29375 mötessystem bastation typ 2
K&M doesn't only make stable stands for mobile equipment, they also produce great items for fixed installations!
The meeting-room system by K&M is the perfect way of creating a neat, uniform system that has all you need for a good debate or excellent meeting. The base table stations allow for a perfect and discreet setup on any location. The stations come with different XLR connectors, switches (on/off or push-to-talk) and indicator LEDs.
Instead of several 3-pin and 5-pin XLR connectors, this base station features just two standard 3-pin connectors, which is much more practical if you use a standard mixer. Additionally, the major difference between this one and the type 1 is that this base has a switch - instead of a push-to-talk system - for speaking. The switch is more practical if speakers have more to say than just a few sentences or need to have both hands available for leafing through documents, for instance.
- Maximal frekvens inte tillämpligt
- Minimal frekvens inte tillämpligt
- Typ installation mikrofon basstation till svanhalsmikrofon
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 560 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 14,0 x 14,0 x 5,0 cm
- base station type 2
- perfect for boardrooms or broadcast environments
- endless possibilities
- comes in several versions
- features a 3-pin XLR on the top
- features a 3-pin XLR on the back
- interference-free on/off switch
- LED power indicator (at 48V phantom power)
- LED on/off indicator
- suitable for gooseneck microphones
- great as a plug-in point for microphones
- diameter base: 130 mm
- base height: 35 mm
- weight: 0.48 kg