LD Systems U505 IEM In-Ear Monitor System (584 - 608 MHz)
The highly reliable LD Systems U505 IEM in-ear monitoring system comes from the highly regarded U500 Series, operates on the 584-608 MHz frequency range, and is made with professional use in mind. Even semi-pros will be able to get to grips with the simple configuration of this system. The U500 uses between 12 and 96 channels, has a variable output of 2, 10 or 30 mW RF, and infrared synchronisation between the transmitter and receiver is done with superb ease.
The U505 IEM: Even More Options
The OLED displays fitted to both the transmitter and belt-pack receiver can be customised with your own user-name and space is provided for up to ten presets. A good quality three-band EQ with parametric mids, a switch-adjustable limiter and 'squelch' circuit are also included for fine-tuning, and a set of headphones can be hooked up to the receiver for direct front-end monitoring. A mono or stereo signal can also be selected as needed and the combi XLR-jack ports offer all the connection options you're going to need.
- Automatisk frekvenssökning nej
- Batteritid (c:a) 10 timmar
- Frekvensband LD Systems 584 - 608
- Frekvensband per kanal inte tillämpligt
- Inbyggd limiter nej
- Kanal 35 (582 - 590 MHz), 36 (590 - 598 MHz), 37 (598 - 606 MHz), 38 (606 - 614 MHz)
- Maximal frekvens 16 - 16,9 kHz
- Minimal frekvens 40 - 49 Hz
- Växlingsbara frekvenser <