DB Technologies EME One in-ear monitoring system
The EME One is a handy, affordable dB Technologies system with two input channels at the front that you can balance to suit your needs. This makes it possible to use one channel for yourself and the other for a monitor-mix feed from a mixing console. By making use of the VHF band 1 (170-230 MHz), this system can be used without the interference that is so often a problem with the UHF band. The two XLR inputs are also each equipped with a thru XLR output.
EME One: why the VHF band?
The UHF band is used by countless brands, which makes it incredibly crowded and can cause delays and interferences that render the in-ear unusable. By using the VHF band, this signal problem has been solved so you can enjoy a clear signal. The system uses Digital Code Squelch to transmit information to the available frequencies.
- Automatisk frekvenssökning nej
- Batteritid (c:a) 6 timmar
- Frekvensband dB Technologies VHF (174 - 230 MHz)
- Frekvensband per kanal 6 - 10 band
- Inbyggd limiter Ja
- Kanal VHF (174 - 240 MHz)
- Maximal frekvens 16 - 16,9 kHz
- Minimal frekvens 40 - 49 Hz
- Växlingsbara frekvenser nej
- Avtagbar antenn nej
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 2,0 kg
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 33,0 x 25,0 x 7,0 cm
- in-ear system
- inputs: 2x XLR mic/line
- outputs: 2x XLR (thru)
- frequency: VHF band 1 (170-230 MHz) divided in 3 bands of 10 MHz, 8 channels per band
- sensitivity: -90 dBm for 85 signal/noise ratio
- signal/noise ratio: 104 dB
- contents: beltpack, transmitter