Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer
The FBQ1000 is one of the fastest feedback destroyers out there, with an impressive response time of less than 2 seconds! Use this device to effectively search and destroy any sign of feedback in your main speakers and monitors. For a multifunctional touch, it also functions as a parametric equalizer, so you can easily fine-tune the acoustics of your next performance! The FBQ1000 will take your sound to a whole new level of definition!
FBQ1000: the inner workings
The FBQ1000 works by utilising a speedy feedback detection algorithm that automatically and intelligently searches for up to twelve feedback frequencies per channel, after which it sets narrow notch filters to a sixteenth of an octave. It also has a convenient Set-and-Forget feature so you can establish your FBQ1000 in a matter of mere seconds.
The FBQ1000 features an Auto mode that continuously monitors the mix and remembers programmed filters. The process happens automatically and works to eliminate even the tiniest of feedback signals, so you can just sit back and relax while the destroyer does all the work. It definitely doesn't get any easier than this! Though, of course, if you would rather do it yourself you can always use the Manual mode, which allows you to fully program up to 24 parametric filters including frequency, bandwidth and amplification control!
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 3,0 kg
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 53,0 x 11,0 x 30,5 cm
- feedback destroyer
- 2-channel parametric EQ
- finds and eliminates 24 frequencies automatically and intelligently
- narrow FBQ filters for feedback compression
- Set-and-Forget setting for immediate and easy functionality
- Auto mode, works with filters
- Single-Shot mode works once automatically and is easy to control afterward
- Manual mode offers full control over 24 parametric filters
- individual frequency, bandwidth and amplification controls
- comprehensive MIDI implementation and user presets
- balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs
- 1/4-inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors