Phonic PAA3 ljudanalys med USB interface
The PAA3 is a highly accurate portable audio analyzer that combines a wide range of tools in one practical device - it's an audio engineer's army knife!
It's various functions include 31-band real-time spectrum analysis, SPL and line meter, EQ settings, microphone calibration and speaker phase checking. All these functions and menus can be accessed through a rotary dial, so that you'll have one hand free to edit your settings.
Furthermore, with the built-in USB ports, you can also upload information and preferred settings to a computer. And thanks to the large backlit LCD display, the PAA3 is well-suited for dark environments such as stages and theatres. Finally, with its 7-hour battery life, the PAA3 is the ideal multitool for long performances.
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 500 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 24,0 x 23,0 x 7,0 cm
- 31-band EQ setting display
- RT60 measurement
- built-in calibrated microphone
- phase checker
- noise generator with pink noise, 1kHz and polarity test signal
- memory and average calculation function
- SPL meter calibration
- SPL meter in dBu, dBV or volts
- line signal meter in dBu, dBV or volts
- maximum level and peak displays
- XLR inputs and outputs
- USB interface
- audio test signal CD and supporting software
- three power modes: power save, on, off
- battery life: 7 hours on four AA batteries
- AC power adapter included