Steinberg Elements 9 redigeringsmjukvara
Next to WaveLab Pro 9 for professional studio engineers, Steinberg has developed WaveLab Elements 9 specifically for amateurs and home-studio producers. Don't think that means this version has any less to offer, though. On the contrary! It's got everything you could possibly need! If you don't want to deal with an unlimited number of tracks and find 18 real-time VST effects more than enough for your projects, then WaveLab Elements 9 is ideal for you. This package offers a sample rate of 96 kHz and features the powerful MasterRig pack of plugins for professional-sounding mastering.
Improved user interface
Just like in the Pro edition, the WaveLab Elements user interface has been completely redesigned. Now, it's contained within a single window, which cleans up your screen considerably. Everything revolves around a faster and more efficient workflow so you can fully concentrate on the creative aspects of making and producing music. The auto-relay options, for instance, are sure to make your life easier, and the handles on the audio clips ensure quick and easy editing.
Optimised for exchange
If you're already using Cubase or Nuendo, you can exchange projects easily using WaveLab Exchange, which has also been improved as opposed to earlier versions. It means you can now create your own mixing and mastering workflow without having to switch between windows. Another added bonus is the presence of a complete CD-burning function for backing up your projects. WaveLab Elements 9 also boasts excellent support for metadata in all kinds of formats.
Tips eller kommentarer om den här produkten
- Om du har version 7, 8 eller 8.5 av WaveLab Elements och aktiverat den mellan 2/2 och 14/3 2015 eller efter 15/3 2016 är du berättigad till en gratis uppgradering till den senaste versionen.
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 200 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 20,0 x 15,0 x 5,0 cm
- audio editing software
- system requirements:
- Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11
- Windows 7/8.x/10
- Intel or AMD dual core processor
- 4 GB RAM memory
- 4 GB free hard drive space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- USB port for eLicenser (registration)
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- active internet connection required for registration