Yamaha Hexrack II HXTCII pukklämma
The basis set for the Hexrack II drum rack system by Yamaha consists of two legs, a cross pipe and tom clamps. You can also expand the system or put together your own with separate pipes, legs and clamps. The HX-TCII is a tom clamp that you can use for mounting not only toms but cymbals as well. The clamp is suited for all 22.2mm diameter pipes and makes use of a synthetic bus for mounting on the hexagonal central pipe. This bus ensures that the clamp is tightly secured while it remains easy to adjust when the clamp is loosened.
- Typ av racktillbehör rörklämma
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 500 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 19,0 x 17,0 x 7,0 cm
- tom clamp for Yamaha Hexrack II system
- for mounting tom holders (CL645B etc.) and cymbal holders (CH755 etc.)
- compatible with 22.2mm diameter pipes
- other side mounted to hexagonal pipe
- vertical angle freely adjustable
- Suited for all Hexrack and Hexrack II parts including the HXR2LII basis set.