Behringer Powerplay 16 P16-I digitalomvandlare
The Behringer Powerplay 16 system is an easy and affordable way to give your vocalists control over the mix they hear while performing, so you're free to adjust the sound that the audience hears. The system is quick and easy to set up, and also simple to expand.
Powerplay 16 P16-D: simplicity
The user interface of the Powerplay 16 is super simple to understand. So simple, in fact, that you don't even have to be a sound tech to put together the perfect monitor mix. Imagine that the electric guitar is too loud for the vocalist. All he or she has to do is press the channel button (in this case, the E. GTR.) and adjust the guitar level in his or her own personal mix!
What does a digital converter do?
The P16-I changes analogue signals into digital audio, so they can be sent over a standard CAT5e cable, which ensures that interference is no longer an issue. This is ideal if the cables have to bridge long gaps, or if top quality is a must!
Tips eller kommentarer om den här produkten
- Lämpar sig inte som LAN switch eller router.
- Number of headphone outputs 0
- Netwrok function yes
- Type of personal mixer inputs stereo line (TRS), mono line (TRS)
- Type of personal mixer outputs not applicable
- Batteriförsörjning möjligt nej
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 3,0 kg
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 52,5 x 10,5 x 30,0 cm
- digital converter
- converts 16 analogue inputs to 24-bit digital audio
- can be sent over a standard CAT5e cable
- 2x 8-channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority selection
- 16 balanced TRS audio inputs with high headroom
- 24-bit A/D converters
- 4-step gain switches per channel (-10, 0, +4, +22 dB)
- digital input supports 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- system latency less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel, plus ADAT status LEDs
- standard CAT5e connection provides power and signals for up to 6 P16-Ms
- Ultranet expansion network connector (RJ45)
- internal auto range power (100 - 240 V ~)