Shure SE535 transparenta in-ear hörlurar
Shure's SE series offers in-ear monitors for virtually any budget. The SE5355 earphones, for instance, are considerably expensive, but once you try them, you'll instantly hear why. Whereas most in-ear monitors use a single driver to cover the entire frequency range, some models are equipped with two micro drivers: one for trebles, and one for bass.
With the SE535 model, however, Shure takes things to the next level. These earphones are equipped with no fewer than three micro drivers. A tweeter and two woofers work together to create balanced, spacious sound with a well-defined low end. You'll never miss another detail!
The Shure SE535 in-ear monitors come with a number of vital accessories, including a 157cm long cable, which can easily be detached and replaced if necessary. This cable is easily bent into shape, and can be touched without causing any signal loss.
A set of sound-isolating ear sleeves is included as well. They come in various sizes and offer different levels of isolation, up to an impressive 30 dB. The ear sleeves ensure a comfortable fit - ideal for long gigs - and are also sold separately. In short, Shure's engineers have put a lot of thought into these triple micro driver earphones!
- Aktiv brusreducering nej
- Trådlös nej
- Impedans hörlurar 30-39 Ohm
- Inklusive mikrofon nej
- Kabellängd 150-199 cm
- Färg guld/brons/mässing/koppar
- Maximal frekvens 19 - 19,9 kHz
- Minimal frekvens 18 - 19 Hz
- Utbytbara sleeves Ja
- Volymreglage nej
- Återgivningssystem 3-vägs
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 530 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 17,8 x 15,8 x 5,6 cm
- triple high-definition micro drivers
- 3-way system: separate tweeter and 2 separate woofers
- sound-isolating ear sleeves in various sizes for up to 30dB isolation
- lockable cable for a safe connection
- detachable cable allows for easy replacement
- impedance: 36 ohms
- frequency range: 18 Hz - 19 kHz
- sensitivity: 119 dB SPL/mW
- cable length: 157 cm
- weight: 33 g
- colour: bronze