Waldorf Edition VSTi software
With the Waldorf Edition, you treat yourself to an emulation of three of Waldorf’s hardware models: the PPG Wave 2.V, the Attack and the D-Pole. In other words, this package offers you a drum synthesizer, a filter and an emulation of the PPG Wave synth from the 1980s.
PPG Wave 2.V
The PPG Wave 2.V is a reincarnation of a classic synthesizer from 1982: the PPG Wave 2.3. The PPG Wave 2 series was the first digital wavetable synthesizer with analogue filters - quite a revolutionary concept in the 1980s. Armed with up to 64 voices and 32 different wavetables, the PPG Wave 2.V produces the same unique sound as its hardware counterpart.
The Attack is a percussion/drum synthesizer with a powerful synth engine. If you love the distinctive drums and club sounds from 1980s and 1990s or ambient, the Attack is the ultimate VSTi for you.
The D-Pole filter plug-in delivers the same outstanding audio quality as its hardware counterpart. Five filter types offer you a choice of beautifully warm, thick and raw sounds, and a tempo-synchronisable LFO allows you to morph simple acoustic drum loops into groovy dance rhythms. Overdrive your signal up to +52 dB, or use the ring modulator for your leads and send them through a stereo delay... Just a few examples of what you can achieve with this excellent filter plug-in.
- Boxed/download CD / DVD / USB-minne
- Passar operativsystem Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Format plug-in AU, VST
- Typ instrument synthesizer
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 83 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 19,0 x 13,5 x 1,5 cm
- system requirements:
- pentium III / AMD Athlon 600 processor or better
- 64 MB of free RAM
- macintosh with 400 MHz G4 PowerPC processor or better
- macintosh with 1.5 GHz Intel CoreSolo processor or better
- mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- 128 MB of free RAM
- VST 2.0 or Audio Units host DAW: for example, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Garageband or Live