iZotope Iris 2 mjukvarusynt (nedladdning)
With the Iris 2, iZotope has developed a remarkable virtual synthesizer. It succeeds the original Iris and comes with a number of new options, including enhanced filters. It's now possible to use the filters from the renowned Trash 2 collection! The software synth's effects, such as distortion and delay, have also been improved, and you can now use four filters at the same time in Multi mode. To facilitate the editing process, the interface has been fully redesigned, and the Iris 2 features an extensive collection of new presets as well.
Izotope Iris 2: the concept
Compare the Iris 2 to other (virtual) synths, and the first thing you'll notice is that it uses a different kind of source material. Most software synthesizers work with standard waveforms like sawtooth and sine, but the Iris 2 uses complete audio samples, allowing for a completely new sound palette. It's even possible to add your own samples and create your very own unique sounds. All samples can be tweaked with the flexibility of a modular synth. To get you going on the right track, the iZotope software includes a comprehensive, 11GB sample library.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- Utbildningsversion nej
- Boxed/download CD / DVD / USB-minne
- Genre hiphop/elektronisk musik
- Passar operativsystem Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Format plug-in AU, VST, RTAS
- Typ instrument synthesizer
- Typ av uppgradering main product
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 500 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 0,5 x 0,5 x 0,5 cm
- software audio spectrum synthesizer
- visual audio texture display
- shows all audio data in a spectrogram display
- easy filtering of specific harmonic content
- lasso, brush, magic wand and other selection tools
- zoom, re-arrange, invert, loop, reverse and pitch shift
- isolate sonic components in your audio files and discover new sounds
- use random sounds to create new ones
- combine filtered audio selections to create new sound combos
- iZotope effects, including reverbs, distrotions and delays
- several synth options: amp envelopes and LFOs
- 11 GB of audio material included