Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 virtuell synthesizer plug-in (download)
Cakewalk is well known for its refined virtual instrument software. The Z3TA (pronounced: Zeta) virtual synthesizer plug-in might be one of the best plugins on the market, but that didn't stop Cakewalk from developing a successor: the Z3TA+ 2. You'll be amazed by the new and improved possibilities.
Cakewalk Z3TA+ 2 virtual synthesizer plugin
This updated product includes stand-alone, VST and Dui versions, and it's been given a complete user interface overhaul. Furthermore, an even wider array of effects is now available, from delay to modulation or reverb. The list of new options goes on and on. For example, menus have been revamped with clearer organisation and descriptions, making it easier to find your desired composition. Real Time expression has also been expanded to include an adaptive pitch bender that makes it possible to change the key of your music. Cakewalk is the world's leading developer of powerful, yet easy to use products for music creation and recording.
Tips eller kommentarer om den här produkten
Please note: This software isn't suitable for use with a Mac PC.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- Boxed/download downloadcode per e-mail
- Passar operativsystem Apple OSX / Mac OS, Microsoft Windows
- Format plug-in AAX, AU, VST
- Typ instrument synthesizer
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 152 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 19,6 x 14,5 x 15,2 cm
suited for use with recording software
suited for use as stand-alone or VST plugin
- 14 filter modes with separation control for tweaking resonance peaks on stacked filters
- oscillator wave shaping capability
- multi-stage envelope generators
- New Graphical Arp provides visual display of Arp patterns.
- morphing and advanced modulation matrix with powerful effects routing
- XY Pad speed control allows users to adjust the morphing speed of XY coordinates
Inter Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or higher
2 GB RAM
1280 x 800 screen resolution or higher
free hard drive space: 200 MB
fit for Windows XP (SP), Windows Vista 32-bits (SP2), Windows Vista 64-bits (SP2), Windows 7 32-bits (SP1), Windows 7 x64 (SP1)