Mono M80 Vertigo grå toppmatad flight bag för elgitarr
This top-loading M80 Vertigo flight bag by Mono is made for an electric guitar that has a maximum length of 41.5 inches and a maximum width of 14.5 inches. The M80 series was designed in collaboration with musicians so you can rest assured that it's very practical to use.
Naturally, you want your precious instrument to be well protected which is exactly what the M80 Vertigo was designed to do. For starters, the Sharkskin shell is waterproof to keep your guitar safe from the elements and the strong zippers don't let any water through either. The bag has robust shockproof panels with soft padding to resist impacts and a thick rubber sole on the bottom.
The M80 Vertigo can be easily carried by its strong handle but for longer distances there are two comfortable shoulder straps too. Another highlight in this case's design is its Headlock automatic headstock suspension system. Not only does this make it a breeze to put your guitar in the case and take it out again quickly but it holds the guitar securely in place inside the case too. The M80 Vertigo even has space for you take along accessories with you.
- Färg grå
- Längd normal elgitarr, Elgitarr med större huvud/längre strängar eller 12-strängad
- Vänster-/högersträngad vänster, höger
- Material sharkskin
- Förvaringsfack Ja
- Axelband Ja
- Lås nej
- Typ skydd gigbag
- Speciellt till hollow/semihollow body nej
- Utrymme för stämmekanik fritt, endast för 6-in-line
- Antal instrument 1
- Till standardmodeller ST, TE, single cut, double cut, normal elgitarr
- Till märke/typ standardmodeller
- Formad case ej tillämpbart
- Vattenbeständighet stänktålig