Rane Serato Scratch Live SL2 tidskodspaket med gränssnitt
In 2011, Rane presented their Serato Scratch Live SL2 system with audio interface at the MusikMesse. This version is even easier to use and has an increased solidity and audio quality.
Serato package with interface
This system comes in a complete package so that you can connect your mixing consoles or CD players immediately to your laptop. You can quickly start using your time code system. The SL2 interface is compact, lightweight and very solid. It displays two stereo RCA inputs and outputs. The system is USB-powered. The interface can easily be placed out of view thanks to its compact design.
The time code package leaves the choice up to you
You can choose yourself if you want to use CDs or vinyl for working with time code. This choice is made possible because two time code CDs and two time code records are included. Thanks to a phono/line switch located near the inputs you can switch between the two sources.
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 2,5 kg
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 36,0 x 35,0 x 8,0 cm
- complete time code package
- including audio interface, software, time code vinyl and time code CD
- ready to work immediately with SL2
- time code audio interface
- fit for use in combination with Serato Scratch Live
- connector for 2 channels (2 turntables or tabletops)
- with CD/phono switch
- Hotter 3V RMS inputs and outputs
- 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate
- ASIO/Core Audio drivers for 3rd party support
- small, robust housing
- dimensions: 141 x 125 x 33 mm (W x D x H)
- weight: 2 kg
Recensioner från andra länder
Översätt alla recensioner till svenska