Sony Acid Music Studio 10 download ljudredigeringsmjukvara
In the 1990s Acid introduced a new way of creating music, by sequencing audio - and loops and beats in particular - instead of using MIDI/note data. The great strength of the package was its easy and direct method of time-stretching, which automatically adjusted loops to the tempo of a project. The current developer, Sony, is dedicated to keeping Acid up to its high standard, and we're now up to the 10th edition of the audio editing software. The core characteristics of the package haven't changed; Acid is still the ideal way of working with loops and allows you to create high-level tracks as fast as ever. A number of interesting new additions, however, certainly make this investment worth your while.
New in Sony Acid Music Studio 10
The signal quality of this 10th edition has been increased to 24 bits/192 kHz, provided your sound card or audio interface supports that, of course. Also new is the possibility to apply an effect chain to an audio event, instead of to an entire audio track. This opens up a wide range of new possibilities - you can, for example, split a recording in two and add some reverb to just one of the parts. Version 10 of Acid Music Studio allows you to move a group of events on the timeline as a single unit, which can save you a lot of time, especially if you're working on larger arrangements. VST instruments (such as virtual drum machines) are supported, and you can even assign specific sounds to specific MIDI keys by means of a new drum key map editor. Acid is rapidly maturing, and it's up to you to reap the benefits!
Get started instantly
If you're passionate about loop and beat-based music, Acid is the perfect way of creating your own tracks. Even if you're not (yet) capable of creating your own source material (the loops that you need for your compositions), Acid allows you to get right down to business, as the package comes with a staggering number of ready-made loops. With a total amount of 3,000 loops, you're bound to keep going for a considerable while! Once your creation is finished, you can publish it directly on your Soundcloud account - another great new function of Sony Acid Music Studio 10.
Tips eller kommentarer om den här produkten
- Please note: this is a download product. After your purchase is completed, you will receive further instructions via e-mail.
- This product is a download. After completing your purchase, you'll receive a packing slip via e-mail which includes the download code and download link.
- It can sometimes take a little while for the packing slip to reach you. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder.
- Download products sent by e-mail cannot be returned.
- Boxed/download downloadcode per e-mail
- Passar operativsystem Microsoft Windows
- Format plug-in VST
- Registreringsmetod registrering på datorn
- ReWire nej
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 500 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 0,5 x 0,5 x 0,5 cm
- multi-track audio editor
- particularly developed for working with loops and beats
- ideal for EDM
- MIDI and VSTi support
- easy to use
- Zplane élastique time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- library with 3,000 audio loops included
- effects can now be assigned to separate audio events
- signal quality: 24 bits, 192 kHz
- MIDI import, export, filters, envelopes, freeze, editing and sequencing
- video track allows you to edit music for films, etc.
- unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- sharing: Soundcloud, ACIDplanet.com
- language: English, French, German
- can be installed on 2 computers, and used on one at a time
Supported file formats:
- import: AAC, AIFF, AVI, BMP, FLAC, GIF, JPG, MIDI, MP3, OGG, PCA, QuickTime, SFA, TGA, TIF, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- export: AAC, AIFF, AVI, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCA, QuickTime, RealAudio, RealVideo, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Windows 7/8/8.1
- CPU: 1 GHz
- free disk space for installation: 200 MB
- system memory: 1 GB
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or newer
- internet connection for Gracenote MusicID and software registration