Tama HC63BW Standard bom cymbalstativ med Quick-Set Tilter
The HC63BW is a sturdy cymbal stand from the Tama Standard series. It has a 40 cm boom that you can set to virtually any angle, thank to the Roadpro series' Quick-Set Tilter gearless tilting system. Three robust, double-braced legs keep the stand firmly in place, no matter how hard you play. And if you lack the space for a boom, it can be inserted into the main tube so that you can use the HC63BW as a regular, straight stand.
Tama HC63BW: high quality
The Tama HC63BW simply oozes quality. The Quick-Set Tilter uses the friction of six metal discs, instead of the usual toothed gears. This system is much more durable and will do a better job of keeping your cymbals in place. The HC63BW has Tama's Noiseless Design, that makes sure the stand itself won't make any unwanted noises. All the joints are die-cast and fitted with a hardened metal insert. This prevents the screw thread from getting damaged when you over-tighten the wing nuts.
This cymbal stand comes with Tama's Reversible Bottom cymbal cup included. That has a long nylon sleeve on both ends that will prevent your cymbal stands from damaging your cymbals and creating a 'keyhole'. When the sleeve is worn out, you can simply turn the whole thing upside down and continue playing. Finally, all the leg joints have been fitted with nylon washers. This makes them easier to fold and unfold, and it also enhances their durability.
- Dubbelstagad Ja
- Typ av cymbalstativ cymbalstativ med arm
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 2,3 kg
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 61,0 x 12,0 x 11,0 cm
- Tama boom cymbal stand
- series: Standard
- Roadpro quality for an affordable price
- base tube diameter: 25.4 mm
- double-braced legs with large rubber feet for maximum stability
- boom arm length: 400 mm (15.75 inches)
- can also be used as a straight cymbal stand
- Quick-Set Tilter: gearless design lets you adjust the angle almost infinitely
- patented Noiseless design prevents annoying stand noise
- die-cast joints with steel inserts prevent damage to the screw thread
- Reversible Bottom: reversible nylon cymbal cup prevents keyholing
- nylon washers in the joints of the legs provide extra smoothness and durability