PreSonus Studio One 5.2 - New Features and Improvements
While Studio One 5 was released some time ago, that doesn't mean the developers over at PreSonus have stopped trying to improve the popular DAW. Following a period of squashing bugs and experimenting with fresh features, PreSonus now treat musicians and producers to version 5.2.
PreSonus Studio One 5.2: Important New Features
Since there are simply too many improvements made to both the Artist and the Professional versions to mention here, we'll stick to the most important ones:
1) Live Arranging via Arranger Track
2) Arranger Tracks and Chord Tracks on the Show Page (Professional Edition only)
3) Support for Extended Sound Variations
4) Score Editor: Guitar Tabs and Drum Notation (Professional Edition only)
5) Improved Note Editor Tool
6) Improved Tempo Detection
7) Improved Splitter Tool
8) External Instruments Transform
9) New Safety & Recovery Features
What's also worth mentioning is the new Sphere Workspaces Integration. If you're subscribed to PreSonus Sphere, you can now directly access workspaces via the Studio One browser for fuss-free file transfers. Also, if you already own a copy of Studio One 5, you can get your hands on the updated version by clicking on 'Help' and having the program check for available updates, or you can check your PreSonus account. New users will of course simply receive Studio One 5.2 as standard.