Meinl Classics C10MH mini hi-hats
Meinl's Classics series encompasses a wide range of versatile cymbals for virtually any drummer. This C10MH is a pair of mini hi-hats, the size of your average splash cymbal: 10 inches in diameter. The top and bottom cymbals have been carefully fabricated in an automated process, and are made of B8 bronze, that consists of 92% copper and 8% tin.
Meinl Classics Mini Hi-hats
The size of a cymbal has a great effect on its pitch. With that in mind, it's easy to deduce that the C10MH has a crisp, high-pitched sound. Overall, though, this pair of hi-hats has a warm character with plenty of clear overtones. When you open it up, it has a sound that will cut through the mix with ease. Meanwhile the pedal chick sounds quite fat, while it also cuts through very nicely. If you're looking for a cymbal to serve you in playing tasteful, quick accents and rolls, then these Meinl Classics C10MH mini hats are a great choice.
- Cymbalyta regular/traditionell
- Idealisk för musikstil pop
- Storlek hi-hat 10 tum
- Korrugerade cymbaler nej
- Vikt övre cymbaler medel
- Vikt nedre cymbaler medel
- Handhamrad nej
- Ljud ljust
- Material/legering B8 bronslegering
Vikt och mått inkluderar förpackning
- Vikt (inkl. förpackning) 995 gr
- Mått (inkl. förpackning) 26,0 x 26,0 x 1,0 cm
- Meinl Classics Mini Hi-hats
- model: C10MH
- size: 10 inch
- made of B8 bronze
- finish: traditional
- cutting open hi-hat sound
- fat, cutting pedal 'chick'
- clear overtones, warm character